Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 9 Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 9

Good to see you back!!!

what i like:
- the dark story and danger in pokemon wolrd
- i like the funny banter between Teejay and his pokemon

what i don't like:
- I prefer the old 2d graphic when the pokemon battle
- the battle animation is way to slow i prefer the your older animation battle speed

what i wish this series have more:
- iconic character like more Gary Misty Brock

teejay-number13 responds:

I have had and will have some iconic characters appearing in the series, but they won't be main characters.

Sailor Pokemoon episode 1 Sailor Pokemoon episode 1

Almost sleep... until I see the battel scene

cut the part where they talk about pointless stuff, go add more battle seen and this movie will be Awesome =D

alfa995 responds:

That's why I made a scene selection screen, to go directly to the interesting part anytime you want :)

Cooking (bocodamondo) Cooking (bocodamondo)

Huge file sise...

but your flash is fun to watch
I hope you find a way to fix the file size

Wondrous Lands Wondrous Lands

in dnd me and my buddy play as
- Ork barbarian
- Human mage
- Elf rogue
I want to simulate my existing team in this game but is hard to find the perfect match with the randomizer button. Hope i can custom pick what my team looks like

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for your feedback! Yes, interesting point. At least it easier with randomizer button:D, that we added yesterday.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Intrestting game

very insetting game. I hope you make squeal with even more characters =)

the best character is samus because she have log range attacks and she have the best jump then bill is second although he have the best attacks but his jump suck. the wost character is simon because his jump is unbelievably hard to use....

Post War Post War

welllll I think this game i ok =]

all the characters have there own spesials skills, the there many different tipe of enemys. you have money to buy stuff. I wonder my the score is so low... come on guys this game don't suck that much.